Saturday, June 2, 2007

Day 32 - 2 Days is a row!

Wow, two times in a row,
Yep, I was up all night again. I skipped the dog today, because a friend was staying over night. Nonetheless I went out to do my weekly cleaning and this time my drowsiness went away after my ride with the bike to the first apartment. The rest of the day was no problem, although I was badly interrupted at my 3.20pm nap.

Now I wonder why I was able to do it two days in a row. Today was very similar to yesterday, in many ways. I had the same pizza and the same candies, and again I had a companion for the night. Maybe it's the food, maybe it's the good company, I have enough time to find out, what it is.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://hrodiscuss.info/index.php?action=profile;u=153212
o.k. this thing called security tool kept popping up and telling me all these viruses I had on the computer. Well now it completely blanked out my screen making it the only thing visible and everytime I try presing Ctrl + Alt + Delete to go to my task manager it blocks it off with a virus pop up!!! The only way i'm on the internet right now is because I went threw start... PLEASE help me, there is absolutly no way for me to get this of my computer! Now it says it has a firewall up that blocks my internet. This is doing more harm then good as you see obviously.