Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day 54 - Too much sleep

My day started with 4 hours of sleep from 3.20am to 7.20am. After that I felt really good for the rest of the day. I finally used my alarm again to REMEMBER my naptimes and so I got all of them without delay. For the first time after my break I didn't felt all weary, hence I'm almost happy that I slept 3 and a half hours more than wanted.

It didn't seem like 4 hours was enough. In the evening I overslept again. The same thing happened, but this time from 11.20pm-3.20am. The only difference is that I was at least able to set up my alarm for the next nap before falling asleep at 11.20. I don't think that I would have woken up without my alarm, but that doesn't matter anymore, because now I'm up and running.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: