Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Week 6

This week was rather good. I had some oversleep, but My oversleep seems to limit itself on 5 hours not, as if more sleep was not possible. On the other hand I had really good nights I could use for everything I wanted.

I tried something new this week. First, I decided to get up, if I wake up before my nap is officially over. IF I wake up at all, then it's after 10-12 minutes, the exact half of one of my naps. This turned out to be a mistake, soon after the first tries I was too tired to get up and so I already stopped this. I don't think I will try that again, but I wonder why my body awakens sometimes after exactly 12 minutes.

The second change this week was the reduction of my nap length from 25 to 20 minutes. I can't say that I felt any difference yet, so I think that I will stay with this. I noticed that I am now able to fall asleep in 1-2 minutes, so I think this times suits me now. Maybe the next week will bring clearer results.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: