Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 42 - No Internet

Weird day.
The last night was wonderful, my 3.20am nap just passed by and the 7.20 was even better. I woke up after exactly 20 minutes, only seconds before my alarm, which feels much better than waking up by an alarm. 15-20 minutes after waking up you won't feel much of a difference , but getting up is a lot more comfortable.

My day did not get any better than this. After my 15.20 nap I was a too lazy to stand up, and this resulted in a 1 hours oversleep. Oversleep at daytime, this is bad, but on the other hand, it didn't hurt much :D

The next big event was after at my 23.30 nap. I woke up at 01:48 without any memory of what happened and even worse without a working internet connection. I'm eagerly waiting for the next day to arrive.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: