Friday, June 1, 2007

Month 1

Finally, my first monthly report.

A lot of things happened and most of them were to my disadvantage. My Uberman sleep experiment started better than anything I had ever expected. The first week was so great, that I almost believed I could skip the adaption and go on being an happy Uberman right from the beginning. There was only minor fatigue at night and no problem at all to get up from my naps. Surprisingly this was the best week of all, and I still can't believe that, because everything I read points into the opposite direction. Maybe this week hyped me up so much, that I thought I could be more lazy about the whole experiment. Maybe I would be better off without a first week like that.

My second week was almost like week one, only worse. Not much, but it was not as much of a success as the first one, and I think I should have seen this back then. Maybe I could have prevented the following two weeks.

I still hope that the third week was responsible for what happened on week 4. I was out a lot, buying equipment for me new PC and I was very lazy to keep my sleeping times. 30-60 minutes was almost the standard and I thought it wouldn't have any impact on me.

In the last week, I slept almost as much as in my previous monophasic phase. Every night was a trial and most of the time I failed.

All of this happened so fast, yet I can't believe that only one month passed. If I think back I can really feel the time I had while sleeping in a proper Uberman way. In the first weeks I was with my friends almost 4-5 days a week and I still had lots of time for everything I wanted to do.


I was planning to do this at least for 2 months, and I hope that I will be able to stay with this course. If not, this will be a big failure, even more than the first month was. But after all I didn't lose the hope to adapt to Uberman, so I will go on.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: