Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day 40 - Lucid Dreaming

Last night I went for my 3.20 nap and... failed. My plan was to spend the night watching Mushishi, but instead I slept for 5 hours. I don't know why this happened, maybe because of my meal at that time. At 2.30am I had a (too) big portion of Chinese veggies with some tofu and rice, I think that knocked me out.

Later, on my 3.20pm nap, I experienced something new. I had my very first lucid dream. I wrote, that I had one at the beginning of my experiment, but now I think that I was wrong. This one was much more intense.
A fly bothered me while taking my nap and so I could not really fall asleep. Time after time I had to scare it off which made it impossible for me to fall asleep completely. I was half asleep most of the time, but at the end of my nap, the fly suddenly stopped bothering me. I fell asleep in an instant and after this long time of changing between different stages of sleep I knew, that I was sleeping. Then I was able to control my steps, and by concentrating really hard on what I saw, I was able to maintain this dream. Had I just rushed through this dream, I think it would have been over before I even recognized it. I walked and turned around very slowly, and then I tried a few things. A little bit hovering was possible, but no flying. Then I created a too-big-for-life HDTV, I think it must have had about 200" or something like that. After that I was able to create a fireball in my right palm. Right after this success, the damn fly woke me up again.
On my next nap it happened again, but this time it was only about 10 seconds, then it was over, and I didn't dream anymore on this nap.

Well, I hope this happens again sometimes.

I had another oversleep at my 23.30pm nap, but this wasn't as spectacular as my previous one. I didn't set up my alarm correctly so I slept 45 extra minutes until my pal woke me up. I hope that's enough oversleep for the next days.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: