Sunday, June 17, 2007

Day 47 - Red Alert!

Today hell broke loose.
Since five or six days I noticed that my right eye turned red all of a sudden. It almost disappeared on Tuesday/Wednesday and then on Friday it was all red again. I only noticed it because of a very light pain when looking in specific directions. Today this got worse. I couldn't look into bright areas without pain and focusing very close things was almost the same. In the evening almost everything was too bright too look at and this was not acceptable. After my 11.20pm nap I was driven to the hospital by my dad and I got some eye drops to cure this.

Of course this had an impact on my polyphasic sleep schedule. Starting the next night, I will get some hours of sleep to cure this illness. I will continue to take my naps at daytime, but I think nocturnal sleep will be inevitable. So I got to bed at 1am, let's see how long I will be able to sleep....



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: