Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week 7

A lot happened in this last week. At first it seemed rather successful, but on Saturday I got a big problem with my eye, which resulted in me going to the hospital at 12am for some eye drops. I should have made a photo of my eye being all red, looked almost funny^^
Because of that I decided sleep monophasic for several days, but I didn't stopped taking my naps because of that. So with other words it was more like taking a big core sleep in the night, about 5 hours.

But I'm still surprised of how well the first half went. I was tired sometimes, but I was able to cope with that. That makes me feel a lot better about my experiment, maybe I CAN be a fully adapted Uberman someday.

The monophasic sleep the last days felt good at the beginning, but short after it already sucked. Waking up tired from a nap is much better than waking up tired after a monophasic sleep phase. That made me realize how much I like my naps...
Well, my naps ARE really great. They feel much longer than 20 minutes, much much longer, about t4-5 hours, or sometimes even longer. The main reason for that is that I dream just as much and as long as in a normal monophasic sleep. This sounds weird, but it's true. As I reported, I sometimes wake up after the first half of my nap. When that happens, I sometimes even have two different dreams, which makes the nap even longer for me.
You know what? A lot of people said to me: "I wouldn't do Uberman, because I really like to sleep". I love sleeping too, so Uberman is perfect for me. I can sleep 6 times a day and have dreams and stuff 6 times a day. It's great, I always happy if it's time for my nap, because I'm curious of what will happen^^
Sleep is great



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: