Sunday, June 3, 2007

Day 33 - Recover from Oversleep

Yesterday after my 11:20pm nap I was so tired, that I decided to get one night of full monophasic sleep. And my body didn't object. I slept from about 12am to 9am and woke up extremely refreshed. My polyphasic sleep experience didn't stop my body to sleep in one big chunk, so I'm either flexible in this, or not adapted yet.

I think this will definitely help me with my Ubermansleep. Until yesterday I felt that my body was just too sleepy all in all, like running on low fuel. Even if my Ubermansleep was enough to maintain my status, my status was crap and so I reset it. Now I'm recharged and I hope that I will be able to maintain my status. In a week I will know more.

Well, this long monophasic sleep wasn't all. Right after my decision to be strong again, to start anew I... well, I didn't set my alarm up properly, so it didn't rung after my 11.20am nap, which resulted in another 2 hours oversleep XD
Good Omen!



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: