Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 51 - Gimme five

Today I got less than 5 hours of sleep and now I feel like shit. I didn't experienced this kind of tiredness for a long time, I think I should call it monophasic fatigue. The polyphasic fatigue is much more comfortable than the monophasic one, I just didn't realized it until now. The feeling I got now, the strong wish to got back to bed is worse than anything I suffered from during my polyphasic time. Damn, this was my last "monophasic" night for a while. I'm happy that my eye is OK again.

My 11.20am nap was even worse than the night. I couldn't really catch any sleep and I think I never felt worse after a nap. The next nap adjusted this, and I felt rather good again, just like after the following naps. I doubt that I will have any problems to stay awake in the upcoming night due to my countless hours of sleep in the last days :P



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: