Monday, May 14, 2007

Day 13 - Got Sleep?

Again!?! this morning I slept from 7.20am until 10.20am. That was not really, what I intended to do. And surprisingly this was the first time that I overslept in the living room. So far this has been my secret little chamber of hope, a oversleep proof room. Is this going to affect my adaption? I think so, and I curse every single of oversleep I get. And I think this is quite unfair, because there is nothing I can do about it. If it was major fatigue through the day, something like this, I could fight it, but if I don't even reach consciousness, what can I do about it?
Damn

Well, of course this wasn't enough for me. I went to bed at 11.20pm. And I woke up? Yesss, 8am! Shit, this was really unexpected. Thanks to my mom I was at least able to take out the dog, although I was a little bit too late. But still... this is bad.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: