Monday, May 7, 2007

Day 6 - Daylight sucks

No, I didn't die of sleep deprivation, I just didn't have the time to update this blog. I hope I can still catch up, because a lot of things happened as one might think.
It' Sunday, so I didn't need to care about the dog. This was rather nice, but I could have helped to fight my fatigue this morning. I spent the night playing Heroes V again, so I was still tired from just sitting there in front of the screen. On the other hand I'm still wondering about the "adaption". Playing a turn based strategy game with a second player on day 5-6. I mean half of the time I had nothing to do but sit there and watch, still I didn't fell asleep. It's hard, but it works.
blindfold
Today was the first time for me to try a nap without my blindfold. It was everything but successful. I took me way too long to get asleep and even the bit I got was not satisfying. So there is no way for me to abandon my blindfold. Surprisingly I found it to be very helpful especially at my nocturnal naps. Sleeping in complete darkness would almost certainly result in oversleeping, so I try to avoid that. Instead I use a diffuse faint lamp to enlighten my room and in addition to that my blindfold. That way I am not in the dark when stripping it off and can get used to the light again.

Soon I will be one week on Uberman. I hope there will be no more oversleep until then...



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: