Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 28 - SUCCESS!

The titles says it all! The last night was just GREAT. I had almost no fatigue, not even after the critical 3.20 nap! If I think about it, it might even be the best night I had so far on my Ubermansleep. I used the time to watch some anime with English subtitles, and even the reading couldn't bring me down.

Finally I changed my usual sleeping
place. Well, you could say
it's still the same, but to me it's real difference. I use my bed as a sofa when sitting in front of my PC, but I never thought about keeping it that way for my naps. Since I figured that I was sleeping much better on the sofa in the living I asked myself, hmm, maybe your sofa/bed can do the same to your sleep. Well. maybe this made the difference and gave me this wonderful night. I will try this out some more, but at the moment I'm fully assured that with the two major changes in the last day I Will get back my success.

I have hope now. I still have to adapt, but now I think I can do it, and I think that I WILL do it.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: