Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Day 15 - What time is it?

And yet again, I forgot to take my nap. At 3.20pm I was happily surfing in the Internet, not knowing that I should be sleeping. I realise it about half an hour too late, and when I finally went to my bed, I was almost 50 minutes behind my schedule. I can't say that I suffered form any drawbacks caused by this, I just went to my next nap on time and everything went fine.

The evening went fine as well, Diablo 2 was no problem again. We stuck to my schedule and played until 3am. However at the end I started to suffer from some fatigue and was very relieved that it was already time for my nap.

I decided that from now on my 3.20 will be the end of my day, so the rest of the night will laid down in my next post.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

2 comments:

badtzmaru said...

Ack, I haven't been checking up on you!! >_< I can't believe it's only been two weeks. @_@

I hope you stop oversleeping! >_< I'm glad you're still doing well, though. Keep hanging in there! Q@_@g

And wow, you stopped eating meat, too?? You're so gungho! @_@ Actually, I've been thinking about becoming a vegetarian too (but not too seriously) so will you teach me one day? >_<

golem09 said...

I'm not a good teacher for this XD
And it has not been two weeks, more like a whoe month now. But I missed to write my blog for about 2 weeks, that's why I do this now. Simultaneously I write my daily reports, but I won't publish them until I finished these two weeks. Only 6 more posts to write, then I will publish about 3 post a day^^