Friday, May 4, 2007

Day 3 - waiting

Day 3 started just great: This time not only my 03:20am, but also my 07:20am naps were filled with dreams. Weird dreams about my friends speaking Japanese or my room being damaged by water. So, am I really getting REM sleep already? It would be nice to know that 3 moonths of preparations didn't go to waste, but it's still hard to believe. And I don't think it was a coincidence that I dreamt only on 03:20.am two days in a row. Well, today the first nap wasn't as restorative as my first 03:20am nap, but after 07:20 it was all back to normal.

Now there was one change after all. Just like on my first 03:20am nap, I slept on the couch instead of the bed. And so far all the three times that I slept on that couch, I had dreams, but not one time when I was in bed. Maybe it's some kind of magical dream couch...

I found the hardest time of the day to be between 12am and 3 am. Depending on what I'm doing, it's kinda hard to keep my eyes open. It's not the whole time, just everyday on this time frame one hour occurs that really strikes me.

Overall I still felt like I was on my first day. No fatigue (except the time between 12am and 3am) and not even a bad feeling disturbed me. It was like... waiting for some sleep dep. I really wonder when this will start and how I will fell then.

At the moment I am really amazed of how easy it is to live vegetarian. I thought I would miss my meat on every meal, but it doesn't seem that way. And just today my mother decided to go vegetarian as well. She isn't a heavy meat eater at all, so she won't have any problem I guess.
And tomorrow will be my first Tofu meal... I'm curious.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: