Saturday, May 19, 2007

Day 18 - RAM!

Confusion everywhere. I moved my cleaning jobs to 4pm, right after my 3.20pm nap, to be able to accept the delivery (My RAM). Well, usually the postman shows up at 10-11am. I waited and waited and no one showed up. Then finally at 2.50pm, I got my RAM. I decided to delay on of the two cleaning jobs until tomorrow, the other was done very fast, because I had to install Windows until evening. The guild 2 screamed for some multiplayer action.

Concerning my naps: I was able to make it through the night, although I got sleepy at 6am again. I was able to take my naps, but the on at 7.20pm had to wait because of stupid installing circumstances. We played until 3am and then I went home for my last nap of the day.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: