Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Week 2

So I finally reached the mystical mark. Two weeeks on uberman. Akkording to my original plan, I should be adapted by now, and able to do anything I want at every time of the day. Well my original plan, did not anticipate constant oversleep, so screw my original plan.

The last week was worse than my first week. I had more and more oversleep and I don't even know why. I originally thought, that my sleep would improve day by day after the first week, but I didn't work that way. Almost the opposite was the case, and so far there is no stop this.

My diet runs great, I ate now meat so far and it suprisingly doesn't bother me. I'm gathring a lot of recipes and maybe I will stay with this for a while even if I stop this experiment. It's interesting to try out what you can do with just some veggies.

I'm looking forward to my next week and I'm almost sure that I will be able to improve my naps.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: