Sunday, May 20, 2007

Day 19 - More delay

I'm pretty tired. The last night was exhausting, I hate to setup a new PC. It was a lot of work to find the right configuration for my HDTV and my graphic card to cooperate.

I slept for about three hours from 6am to 9.15am, but was able to take the rest of my naps without oversleep. I delayed two naps again, one for 15, one for 25 minutes. I don't like it, but I couldn't help it at that time. Although I'm not tired yet, I'm sure that the night will be hard.

Today I had to catch up my cleaning. The old lady didn't mind that I was coming one day later, she was glad that I cam eat all. As I said I was tired and talking to the old lady for a while after the cleaning was done, didn't wake me up either. I hard a hard time listening to her and not closing my eyes. I wonder if she noticed it, I must have looked weird.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: