Monday, May 7, 2007

Day 5 - A New Hope

I woke up at 6.15am today, after my 11 wonderful hours of sleep. I don't have to add that this made my day.
My naps for this day were completely messed up. My 7.20am and 11.20am nap were fine, but at after my 3.20 nap I was barely able to wake up. My father had to drag me out of bed and I was so confused, I didn't even know that I was sleeping until then. The next nap went into the opposite direction: I was only able to sleep for about 5 minutes.

I tried Placebo's sleep track in all these naps, but after all, I switched back to my alarm. The sleep track didn't really wake me up. When I was finally conscious it was already one or two minutes over my estimated 25 minutes. That's way too slow for me, I'm happier if I'm promptly awake, not to forget that I trained my body to wake up with my actual alarm. So, I'll stick with my alarm for a while.

I hope this incident last night doesn't slow my adaption down significantly. Even if it would set me back to day one it couldn't bother me, because the first 4 days were much better than I could ever hope. I think I would even maintain this sleep schedule if there was not further adaption. I'm not tired on daytime, so I could choose between tired at night + active, or just sleep the whole night. I think I would go for tired + activity



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: