Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Day 2 - Just another day

After my 3.20 nap I felt a lot better. The fatigue was gone and I was able to make some food and write the previous post. The rest of day 2 was like a copy of the first day. I had no problems with my naps at all, until it came to midnight. The fatique started again and I was really looking forward to my 3:20 nap (already on day 3). And surprisingly, I had another dream at 3.20am. I did not awake before the alarm this time, but the intensity of the dream was even. The only difference is that I'm still very tired after this 3.20 nap.


I noticed that I was quite confused after some of my naps today. At first glance I didn't know why the alarm was ringing, and what I was supposed to do. One time I even expected that the alarm would turn me off. On the other hand I felt great all the day. Ok, in the moring I still was not able to read , but later I could even bathe in the sun with my eyes closed without feeling the urge to start sleeping right away.


I wonder if the 3:20 nap will always contain dreams form now on. I would be nice to have at least one REM nap right from the start. For now I just hope, that my sleep dep will not get any heavier, but I don't have high hopes for that. I think I will soon begin to play more videogames and the piano to stay awake.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: