Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day 26 - The floor is not that hard

No good message I could share with you. I was able to finish my day with my 3.20am nap and wake up after it, but I laid down once more and thus slept until 8am. And once more I could have prevented this by willpower, which bothers me more than an oversleep like yesterday.

I was able to wake up at least and I think that was because I actually implemented the changes I spoke about. The floor is quite comfortable when you all tired and even if you feel otherwise, you won't have much time to complain about it before falling asleep.

My mp3 worked fine so far. It 25.5 minutes of white noise, followed immediately by loud rock songs and annoying alarms. I used 0.5 minutes more than needed to be able to lay down properly after turning on the file. There not much about it, but it definitely helps, because with earphones this alarm is a lot louder that my old alarm ever was. And with earphones it is possible for me to hear it that loud without disturbing my parents in the room next door.

Another day, another failure, but I won't give up yet.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.