Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Day 7 - 15 minutes of fame

Monday morning, time for the dog. The whole day fitted completely in my Ubermanroutine, no oversleep and some faint fatigue at 04:00am. But there was one interesting development. Yesterday I still thought that this could be a coincidence, but now I am not that sure anymore.

If I sum it up, I think it happened about 6 times in the last two days. I woke up almost exactly 15 minutes after I started my nap. I was a bit confused, and most of the time I thought I overslept, until I looked on my alarm. After that I laid down again and fell immediately to sleep again. I already heard of people who were satisfied with only 15 minutes naps, but never thought I could reach that goal. This would be too awesome, but at the moment I won't try this. I'll stick with my 25 minutes and maybe later, if this occurs again and again, I could try it one day.

I'm already thinking about changing to 20 minutes, but I'm not sure about that. I don't want to mess with my adaption, but who knows, maybe it will be even better than 25 minutes.

I spent the evening playing video games with a friend again, and I ended up as sleepy as usual. Well, maybe a little bit better, but I wouldn't bet on it...



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: