Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Week 3

I wouldn't call this week successful, there was still way too many oversleep for my taste. There is still no end to the adaption and I think I will have to wait a while for that, IF it ever occurs. So far my Uberman experience is different from everything I have read before, so there is no chance for me to pre-estimate how this will end.

This week was full of napdelays. Almost every day I managed to miss one of my naps so that I got off the schedule for 15-30minutes, one time I even delayed my nap for more than 2 hours. This doesn't help me with my adaption, and so this is the first thing that will change with the upcoming week. I won't allow such a mess again, I'm sure of that. If there are noticeable consequences I might take one night off to regain the alertness I need for this experiment. That will be definitely better than struggling because I'm still tired of one messed up week.
golem out...



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: