Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 27 - my very own MP3

So for this day is rather good. I was able to take all my naps exactly on time, although one my friends was here for about 10 hours. At 11.20pm I had no place to sleep, because there was someone in almost every room, so I used an old bench in the kitchen. Surprisingly I fell asleep very fast and was able to recover quite a bit.

Today I had to modify my mp3 again, because I found out that the white noise was actually even longer than 25 minutes. If you want to try it out, you can download the finished version here. It contains "Blue Orchid" by The White stripes and Identity by Shiina Ringo

I had two warm meals this day on the second one was full of fat cheese, not the best premises for the upcoming night, but I'll do my best!



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: