Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 25 - Changes

Something has to change. When I finished the day by taking my 3.20am sleep, I knew that I was going to oversleep. Is was a bit more sleepy than usual, and that all day long. but I had no real problem to stay awake, not even while talking to the old lady like before. But at 3am I suddenly felt so exhausted, I knew that my alarm wouldn't be enough to wake me up. So I still went to bed and yes, I overslept exactly one circle and woke up at 7.50am.

I knew it was coming, but unable to do something. Well, was I? I think I could do some more to prevent such a breakdown.

1. Sleeping on the floor. I tried this once, but I wasn't even able to sleep, so there was no point in improving my awakening if there was no sleep. But I think in an extreme situation like that I would be able to sleep, and maybe it would help me to wake up. I hope so.

2. Finally creating my own sleep mp3. I will use the usual white noise you can hear in Placebo's file, but speed up the awakening phase a lot. I will start with a very loud song and if this doesn't wake me up in about 15 seconds I will use annoying alarms.

I really hope that I will be able to adapt and I hope it's getting better soon. So far it's gotten worse every week. Something has to change.



Diese Seite zu Mister Wong hinzufgen

No comments: